The following links offer valuable and practical information about the different services that The Catholic University of America provides to its students.

  • International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) advocates on behalf of the foreign students and scholars and helps them with immigration and cultural adjustment issues.
  • Housing Services helps students find living quarters on or off campus.
  • The Student Health Services provides primary health care to all students with an emphasis on health maintenance and illness prevention. Students can see doctors and inquire about immunization, health insurance and other health-related matters here.
  • Disability Support Services accommodates and serves students with certified disabilities.
  • Counseling Center provides confidential services that include individual counseling, group therapy, and psychiatric consultation to full-time Catholic University students.
  • Writing Center offers one-on-one consultations with student writers of all levels, at all stages of the writing process to help them become better writers in English.
  • The Center for Academic Success (CAS) offers a wide range of academic services (e.g., workshops and tutorials) designed to help students of all abilities strengthen their skills and take an active role in their education.